Attendance: 19. I had the udon noodles, which are new on the menu at Eastern Accents and quite good.
My list of things to note from the day includes, but is not limited to:
- Google’s proposed fiber to the home project, and how to get it to Ann Arbor
- Susan Crawford is back in Ann Arbor from a stint in DC and teaching cyber law
- I’m not sure that I wouldn’t rather have a Droid phone than a Blackberry
- There is a super-nifty Droid app which is an exercise tracker w/maps
- Searching for low RPM motors that run on 2 AA batteries
- Next Tues.at Dow Aud. at UMHS a meeting on FDA regs for social media and medicine
- Census is hiring and training workers, $14-18/hr
- Ignite 3 is coming up
- Earth Day is Garlic Mustard Day; I need your recipes
- next Tuesday is Paczki Day, I need your jelly donuts
- Ann Arbor Government Documents Repository continues to collect local govdocs
- Gelman Sciences has released some new docs on their pollution plume & cleanup
- Google Buzz is out
- the DDA is doing a survey on parking
- the hot pepper flakes are called “Ichimi Togarashi”
This list deserves hyperlinks; when I get them I’ll go back and edit them in.
Thanks to everyone who came, see you next time.